An area surveillance microwave protection system creates an invisible detection area on the safety zone.
Each intrusion attempt through the safety zone will be detected by the microwaves, which will immediately send a signal to the control panel located in a guard room or where the remote control centre is located.
Digital microwave barriers with digital signal analysis have ranges of 50, 80, 120, 200, 250 and 500 m. The internal microprocessor uses advanced logic to analyse the received signal giving very high detection performance and low false alarm rates.
Thanks to the digital analysis the barrier is able to compare the received signals with those generated by an intruder (behaviour models). It also monitors the signal continuously, making a complete environmental analysis which gives the system significant extra features compared to those using traditional analysis.
Our microwave barriers are the ideal device for protecting very high risk sites such as nuclear power plants, prisons, military sites, petro-chemical sites, etc.
• Range = 50, 80, 120, 200, 250, 500 m
• Terget speed = from 0 cm/sec to 15m/sec
• Probability of detection = 0.99 minimum based on s/n ratio
• Modulation channels = 16 crystal controlled
• False alarm rate = 1/unit/year based on s/n ratio
• Temperature = from -35°C to +65°C
• Alarm outputs = 3 solid state relays for alarm, fault, tamper
• Special applications = Explosion-proof available
• Frequency = X-K band certified in many countries and compliant to CE, USA and Canadian standards
• Output power = Certified in many countries and compliant to CE, USA and Canadian standards